Fuel Economy Guide
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) have produced the latest Fuel Economy Guide 2022 to help car buyers choose the most fuel-efficient vehicle that meets their needs. Complete with helpful listings of fuel consumption for all automobile models and makes, graphs of fuel consumption, illustrations and maps, the guide is an ideal, comprehensive report on fuel consumption. Click on a year to see the guide.
You will need your Klamath County library card number to access the resources below outside the library.
Auto Repair Source. Powered by the automotive experts at MOTOR, Auto Repair Source provides the most accurate, authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. All content comes from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and includes step-by-step repair information, diagrams, maintenance schedules, parts and labor estimates, service bulletins and recalls. (This service used to be called AutoMate.)
Small Engine Repair Reference Center provides users with detailed, yet user-friendly repair guides for all manner of small engines.
Through a collection of comprehensive full-text content, this database provides users with detailed, yet user-friendly repair guides for all manner of small engines.
- Nearly 500 full-text reference books with original photos and illustrations that guide the user through every job
- Information on more than 25 years of many engine models
- More than 90,000 repairs are covered
- Contains the full collection of nearly 500 Clymer repair manuals, with new and updated content added regularly
- Unique, user-friendly interface
REPAIR INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR:
- Air-Cooled Engines
- Chain Saws
- Commercial Mowers
- Diesel Engines
- Farm Tractors
- Marine (boats)
- Outdoor Power Equipment
- Personal Watercraft/Jet Ski
- Riding Lawn Mowers
- Rotary Tillers
- String Trimmers & Blowers
- Walk-Behind Mowers
- Yard & Garden Tractors